Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Khan Academy Challenge!: A Lesson A Day...


Ever since I blogged about the Education system in this country, I started to think that maybe I should actually try to relearn some of the things that I know I've forgotten as an adult.  The video above is a Brain Teaser that I watched today.  It involved Aliens and taking over the world.  I know, right up my alley.

But this got me thinking that if I tried to watch one of these videos a day - I could sharpen up my brains and get a REAL workout going.  The Brain is an important muscle of the body, even though it's just fat tissue that isn't a muscle at all.  But you know what I mean!  I'm going to start watching a Khan lesson a day and try to build up the lost learning that I've suffered from not using all my potential.

60 Day Khan Academy Challenge, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment