Wednesday, June 12, 2013

T-Shirt Company Idea: I'd had this idea for a while.

So I've been contemplating about making T-shirts involving funny sayings.  They're all the rage, right brah!

From when I was in college until now, I've had the idea of putting Economic sayings on T-Shirts but have them be clever and probably corny as hell.

I've Googled "Economists Do It With Models" and this is what I found:


SOMEONE'S ALREADY BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!!!

This is heart-wrenching.

Some sorta-hot chick has beat me to the punch and just taught economic lessons using her psuedo-geeky but attractive looks.

I was just planning on making t-shirts that say "Economists Do It With Models" and then someone beat me to it.  Son of a bitch.

Don't worry, I've got a backup plan.  Hopefully someone doesn't steal it before I get to it.

It might even be something I can build up.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment