Monday, September 27, 2010

First Post in a long while....

Perhaps it was just a lack of effort or maybe the idea that I needed to be on topic all the time about whatever it was I was blogging about. I would start on something like MLB standings and then I would jump from that to how the NCAA is a cartel or how I would be complaining about going in and out of the job market. As I'm typing this I am realizing that maybe that Dragon Speech writing software may be the best thing for a writer/blogger/kid who speaks his mind. So, to start things out, I will list a declaration of principles on how I intend to write. They did it in Citizen Kane and I can only hope I become a destitute Trillionaire with limited friends while ruling the media world only to be succumb by my own principles when I grow that old and confused. So here goes:

1. I will always write what's on my mind, and usually I will do it how I please. I'll try to keep it clean, but that usually depends on what kind of emotion I am in.

2. I probably won't write about my job or workplace that much, since the last time I did that some corporate d-bag commented on how I shouldn't bad mouth a company I work for even though they were clearly at fault for doing some illegal. I'm over it, and I don't really have that much interest in blogging about my job. I might write something else about my job, maybe a screenplay or short story of some sort. But rest assured it won't be on here.

3. No emo-blogging. I will do my best not to blog about how my world will end because the sky is gray and there isn't enough sun in the world and maybe I should get a Beiber haircut, wear skinny jeans, only drink cappuccino, listen to MOE, or wear a hoodie 24-7 while listening to the Final Cut on repeat.

4. I don't plan on tearing people new a-holes unless they deserve it. And no one I know personally will be torn apart on here. I usually like to do that face-to-face and am much more candid about that.

5. I won't always be interesting, but I'll do my best. Like I said, I'll write what I think, and that might not always be interesting.

6. I like to watch movies a lot, so I might just post a movie review of my own, whether it be in theaters or easily added to a queue on Netflix.

7. Some of my jokes won't be that original. I know James Bucknam usually catches me on what he has copy-written (so.......don't copy me!). Shit, I just mentioned a real person. Well there goes that rule.

8. Along with movie reviews I might even post a book review. I like books and you should too. If you would like me to review a book/movie without you have to spend money on it, I will do so as long as it is not War & Peace, Gone With the Wind, or anything that I already have no patience for wasting time on.

I can't think of anything else right now that I will be posting on or anything serious that I should say because I am running late for work/shower/life right now. So I will leaving you right now. Oh, and expect me to be posting mostly in the mid-morning or late-late night and probably not everyday. But I will try to write as much as I can.

Vaya con Dios

No comments:

Post a Comment