Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Got A New Hockey Shirt!

So I get home from work at around 1 am, and I look in the living room to see if I want to watch TV, which I don't, but I see a particularly interesting looking package (excuse the pun) sitting on the coffee table addressed to me. I see that it is from Cupstuff.com, which is a website that I have fancied recently to get my defunct hockey team gear. I wanted to get another foam dome from them, but when I recently tried the hat on, it was too small and my head just isn't made for small hats. By the way, Foam Dome is the name I have given to baseball hats that have a mesh/foam top that can usually be found in 1989 and around Little League parks.

Anyways, I open the package and it is a gold shirt with the Oakland Seals logo on it. I had recently emailed the guy that works at the website and said I was basically unsatisfied with my purchase. So I was hoping to send back the hat and get a shirt. But here's the thing, I haven't send back the hat! This company is just amazing, already sending their products out before they get theirs back from me. I love the shirt and I intend to wear it somewhere and maybe turn some heads, probably of an old-timer sitting at a bar with a flannel on. I needed a gold shirt anyways and this certainly does the trick. Awesome purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment