Sunday, March 24, 2013

The latest and simplest workout routine that I've been doing: Squats

I've been doing squats lately, to focus more on the centralized parts of my physique, meaning my fat ass.  I went on a fitness app that I have for my Droid phone and took a look at some of the posts from users on there.  Some real progress of people posting their meals, their routines, which look tiresome as well as motivating.  One post I saw was of a workout schedule that had a 30 day regimen for doing squats.  These weren't squats you would do with a weight bar, but rather whatever you were carrying around in your ass.  Self squats, no weights.

I just completed Day 7 now, which shows that I did 80 squats.  Day 1 was 50, Day 2- 55, Day 3-60, Day 4- REST, Day 5-70 and so on.  You pretty much do squats every day, and on the fourth day you rest, and the day after rest is when you increase by 10.  But, the second and fourth rest days, you jump 20 squats.  So, by that math, you are doing 250 squats on day 30.  

250 SQUATS ON DAY 30!!!

I know it sounds intense, for which it is, but imagine the results one could have just be setting a daily reminder, to do an exercise routine that could transform one's body and attitude.  I think I might cancel my gym membership and just create some simple daily routines.  I think I might do abs next month.

I'm thinking of an ab workout along with some cutting back of sweets, fats, and beer, will turn my flat-tire, beer-bellied gut into a shredded, beach friendly, platter of abs.  I might need to turn to the 4 Hour Body for some help on this.  More on this later, but for now, I'm looking to complete my squat routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment