Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things I should have blogged about in the last couple weeks that I haven’t….

Okay, so I haven’t been blogging as mush as I should have lately.  But here are some things that I need to get off my chest.

1. Kevin Love’s 30 points and 30 rebounds game – I was completely surprised when this happened.  I know not many people I know give a shit about Kevin Love, but after this, he is going to be a recognized power house.  He certainly doesn’t seem like a guy that will own the boards, but he is certainly going to do that.  I don’t see many people pulling down boards, but I didn’t realize that the last person to do this was Moses Malone, a Hall of Famer who was certainly no slouch or anything near it.  If Love continues to do work like this, I don’t see how he ends up getting a huge contract some time after the Lockout. 

image

2. The New Orleans Hornets are undefeated – I don’t know what is going on in the NBA right now, but here’s what I’m seeing: The Heat are as bad as I thought they were, the Hornets are the best team in the league, The Thunder aren’t as good as I thought they would be, and the Chicago Bulls are surprisingly good this year.  The Hornets being undefeated through 8 games is a bit weird.  I don’t know what’s different about them this year other than it seems like CP3 is playing for a contract.  A big one at that.  I didn’t see this coming at all and I don’t know how Chris Paul is going to do this all on his own.  Unreal.  The Celtics look great, but they are going to be hurting later on in the season because we have old people all over the place.  Hopefully Perkins comes back to full health and dominate the center position.  I just hope that when he does come back, we don’t end up with the guy that complains about every foul called on him.  Grow up Perk.

3. The Giants won the World Series and I don’t know any of the MVP’s or Award Winners – I don’t know about you, but I heard the Giants won the World Series and then I didn’t know who won the other awards in the MLB.  I have no clue who won the Cy Youngs, MVP’s, Rookie of the Years, or Golden Gloves, so I will go see who won what and then talk about them. 

(researching)

Ok, so I blogged about this at just the right time.  They haven’t announced them yet and over the next couple of days they will announce them.  I don’t have any particular favorites in this, but I would like to see who wins the ROY.  I know Jason Heyward is in the running for the National League, and there aren’t many people I can think of for the American League.  I don’t know anything that says that Pujols will win the MVP, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Joey Votto or Carlos Gonzalez win this year.  Votto was ridiculous this year. 

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a while and Halladay won the NL Cy Young Award.  I'm going to try and post this ASAP. 

I haven't seen a movie in a while, but I was able to watch some more of Ken Burns Civil War.  I haven't learned more things other than what I learned about in Ms. Whalen's class in 8th grade. 

On a lighter note, Dan Uggla was signed to Braves.  That team is going to be awesome.  Between the sluggers they already have, adding Uggla to the middle of the lineup is going to be great for home runs.

image

In Football news, The Patriots look to be the favorite in the running for the Super Bowl, but there is nothing that says they could win.  They still have a bit a way to go and there are plenty of things to work on. 

Donovan McNabb signed a contract that could pretty much screw him out of a job.  The worst thing that the Redskins did after signing Albert Haynesworth for $100 Million dollars, was deciding to go after coach Mike Shanahan.  Your team is pretty much in the toilet after going thru a terrible season.  You tryout 3 awesome running backs and decide on keeping Clinton Portis who then pretty much shits the bed and you have Ryan Torain who is okay, but not a 1000 yard running back that you had every year in Denver. 

That's it for now, I'm going to catch up on Hulu shows before I go nuts and forget to watch any of them.  In case you didn't know I love TV.  See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment