Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Catching up on SNL & Moss and Favre?

So I was catching up on SNL on Hulu, and I was happy to see the old cast mates like Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Rachel Drath, and Mya Rudolph. I did not expect to see 4 new cast mates in the SNL lineup. I didn't bother to watch the beginning to find out their names but I will do so as soon as I see the second episode of SNL with Brian Cranston. Also, I gotta say this, the Katy Perry sketch with her in the Elmo shirt is hilarious. Mya Rudolph and Amy Poehler as Bronx mothers is almost perfect. Reminds me of what Snookie and JWoww will become someday.


However, my night home from work was not all happiness. I drive home while listening to Tony Bruno on 98.5 the Sports Hub (I don't know why CBS Radio is playing Fox Sports Radio at night) and I come to find out that the Patriots could be dealing Randolph Moss to the Vikings for drafts picks? Not that the Vikings don't need it, but I mean, if we are talking all draft picks then we should be at least getting 3. 1 First rounder, and 2 seconds or a 2nd and 3rd. I understand that Belichick doesn't like players who cry about not being part of the win, but come on!! Pat Chung was on fire that whole night. I mean we scored 3 times on defense! The special teams was unbelievable and Randy Moss drops the one catch he could have had for a touchdown. I will miss him if we do trade him, but I just wasn't ready for someone to start the trade talks. Thanks Jay Glazer. Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment