Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Integrating Powerpoint into Blogger

Okay, so I bought Office 10 a while ago. Yeah I know, I'm cool now. And they send out emails to their buyers about what you can do with Office 10 products like Powerpoint, Word, Excel. I get an email saying that I can integrate my Powerpoint presentations onto my blog. I just need to follow certain directions and then figure out what to make a powerpoint of. This could make argumentative blogs a lot more fun than just me typing like this, like I'm some sort of neanderthal. So I just need some feedback about what I should or could argue about on this. I have some things written down.....okay, so I don't. I have no idea what I could argue over, but I just need to remember something I think of arguing over while I work because I usually daydream while standing over the copier or sitting on break. But some ideas from my readers, that's you Kathleen and Edelson, would certainly help.

1 comment:

  1. You could argue about whether or not Virgil was really a slave or indentured servant to the Million Dollar Man. And, regardless of what he was, was it racist that Virgil was black? I'd be happy to add to the debate.

    ReplyDelete