Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy February!

Ok, so it's February!  That means Black History Month!  And Punxatawnee (don't care how its spelled) Phil comes out of his hole and goes back in.  Although people would be stupid to think that we've been using an animal to decide whether our future weather predictions will be accurate or not.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that we haven't used the actual animal for this measurement in a long time.  I'm not going to look it up, only because I think this is the stupidest holiday on the calendar and is only used as something for kids to be concerned with.  I think there should be many other holidays that we could celebrate with days off and get drunk, but then again I'm not the President.  So, in honor of this month, I am back to blogging and writing, sort of.  I am taking a writing class with about 5 other people and I got rave reviews from my first homework assignment.  I think I might post it for my next blog entry.  Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment