Monday, July 8, 2013

More on Aaron Hernandez...

I started to think about Aaron Hernandez and the reactions I've heard from everyone I know.


When the Patriots started their "Hernandez Shirt Buyback" program, I was a little suspicious.  Does this mean that Hernandez' has surpassed Michael Vick's dog-fighting scandal? (answer: YES).  Does it also mean that Aaron Hernandez is now rising to OJ Simpson level athlete crime? (answer: almost)  So my guess is that the Patriots are taking the step necessary for everyone to have a lackluster Halloween.


Yes, yes, yes, my friends.  The Patriots are buying back all the Hernandez jersey's so that they don't have to put up with the embarrassment of someone showing up at a Halloween party with a Hernandez jersey on covered in blood while holding a fake gun.  I know - it would've been probably the most offensive Halloween costume this year.  Damn Patriots with their buyback program.  I'm so happy I bought my Wilfork jersey, he's the best player on the defensive side of the ball and he's not going anywhere.  Plus he's a friendly monster of a man.  Just look at him:


Wilfork looks like when he sacks the QB, he's going to invite them for a post game barbecue or maybe comment on their aftershave.  Whatever gets said in the game by number 75 has to be either mildly competitive or just flat out hilarious.

Going back to Hernandez, I wanted to get to the female reactions to Hernandez.  In work, I overheard some women talk about how he shouldn't go to jail because he's sexy as hell and good looking.  I didn't really add to the conversation, but I am amazed that women will still feel attracted to serial murderers, but not attracted to hard-working, normal-looking, non-murderous guys.  Then I took to Twitter.


Guys get it:

But then there's more of this:


Let's not even try to get this person on the jury:
Or this one:

But  am proud I brought up Vince Wilfork though:


Hope you enjoyed reading.  Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment