Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What a Guy thinks when he sees your Online Dating Photos

For those of you that aren't already in the online dating world, this is what a guy is thinking when he is rummaging through your posted photos.  I've seen enough of the same photos to break them down by category.  If anyone is wondering, I didn't actually take any photos from other people's dating profiles, I just googled what I was looking for.

The "Mud Run" Photo


Her Brain: "I Love The Outdoors and Being Active"
His Brain: "Well she has her weekends free.  I wonder if she likes doing laundry?.....nah"

The "Crossfit" Photo


Her Brain: "I'm all about Staying in Shape and Getting Fit!"
His Brain: "She's in better shape than I will ever be in.  She also likes Cult Exercising." (*guaranteed that someone that does Crossfit talks to me about not liking Crossfit*)

The "On a Mountain" Photo


Her Brain: "I LOVE to go hiking and exploring new trails."
His Brain: "For someone looking for a date/boyfriend, she sure does like being alone."


"The Bridesmaid" Photo



Her Brain: "I love my GirlFraaaaaaaaands! BFFF 143!"
His Brain: "Her friends aren't single and she is.  She probably wants to get married real soon.  I don't think about marriage."

The "Backpacking through Europe" Photo


Her Brain: "OMG I miss Europe much!  I loved being cultured!"
His Brain: "Well if we ever dated I can ask her about Europe and then tune out for an hour!"

The "Pixelated/Blocked out Ex-Boyfriend" pic


Her Brain: "This is my ex-boyfriend.  This is proof that I'm relationship material.  I pixeled out his face in case he was on this dating website too."
His Brain: "What the hell is going on in the background anyway? It's a bunch of dudes in jorts without shirts on.  That can't be her boyfriend.  It's probably her gay friend that is just in shape."

The "Bathroom Selfie" Photo


Her Brian: " I like, never take these photos. I hate when guys take these photos.  Creeeeeeps."
His Brain: "Well at least she doesn't take pictures of her shit when she's in the bathroom."

The "Arm on Hip" Photo


Her Brain: "Hey Guys!"
His Brain: "She has a picture taking pose.  Cool."

The "Eating at a Diner" Photo



Her Brain: "Yummmmm!  I love Brunch!"
His Brain: "If I buy her food, she'll eat it"


The "This is me and my son/daughter" Photo



Her Brain: "I love my kiddo to death!"
His Brain: "SHE HAS KIDS RUUNNNNNNNNN!"


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment