Friday, July 12, 2013

Gardening Update #??

So, here is some gardening news: zucchinis grow faster than intended!  Plus I picked the basil, jarred it and its now in the freezer for safe keeping.  I cooked the zucchini by roasting them with some seasoning salt in a pan.  But, I didn't put down parchment paper and cut them too thick so they almost made a mess in the oven.

The tomato plants have what looks like 40+ buds (40-50 tomatoes) on it and are growing out of control.  I had to put stakes in the ground so that the plants will now grow up instead of grow out.  I think my neighbors would like it if I didn't have tomato plants growing into their plants and sucking up all the water.

The rabbit that I spotted last time isn't eating anything, which is nice.  The peppers are coming in nice as seen.  The Cilantro, lettuce, and the Mint are growing well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment