Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 30: Your Goals for the Next 30 days

So, this is a milestone!  I reached 30 days of consistently blogging, while also doing a 30 day crunch schedule.  My goals for the next 30 days though?  I have no idea.  I'm looking back at some of the pictures of 30 day physical challenges as well as mental challenges and it's hard to decide.  Here is my previous physical challenge for 30 days:


Now I did make a list of possible list of ideas to either sacrifice or add-on to my daily regimen and they include:
  • Learn a software within 30 days
  • No Meat
  • No Coffee
  • Gym everyday, including weekends (60  minutes of cardio)
  • Pushups (I have a pushup app that has been dormant in my phone)
  • Write for 30 minutes on either my story or screenplay until finished
  • No alcohol for 30 days (might be the toughest one)
  • Write a short skit that could be used in sketch comedy everyday
  • Learn a new language or re-learn spanish
  • Read a book that is sitting on my shelf for 30 minutes a day.
  • (still thinking of more)
That's a short list, but I'm sure there are a lot of other things I can be doing in my life.  I'm trying to find myself and figure out what I want to do with my life.  I really don't want to have to stick around here and become a plumber or an electrician.  I'd like to move to another city, but until I settle my debts, that is just a (not saying pipe dream because it relates to plumbing) light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't know if I'm going to do all or any of those, but I will certainly try my best to keep myself busy to push my strengths and myself forward into the career I want.

Also, if you want to comment or suggest anything, I'm welcoming any and all input.  I'd love to hear back from my readers, even if you are just reading this for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment