Sunday, May 19, 2013

Part 1 of my next 30 day challenge:


I think this is kind of hard to figure out this calendar.  But there are no more breaks every 4th day, its now every 6th day.  I'm going to do this everyday for the next 30 days.  Hopefully something comes of it.  I don't know what Jack-knives are, might need to look that one up.  But I think if I did this with maybe 30 minutes to an hour of cardio every day would really help me lose weight.

Also, I'm thinking of switching to black coffee with no milk or sweetners in it.  I usually make a cup of Keurig Dark Magic in the morning with cinnamon.  P.S. Cinnamon in coffee is pretty god damn delicious.  Also, I might just put almond milk in coffee at home and just get it black when I get coffee other places.


I have a K-cup adapter and use the Marylou's Mocha Mint if I don't feel like cracking open a Dark Magic.  It's pretty good.  I don't always use it because sometimes the flavor is diluted, but when you compare the prices of a pound of keurig coffee to a pound of Marylou's at the store, it's $60 compared to $10.  So there's that reason to never buy Keurig coffee.


I did contemplate doing the No-Meat-Month.  I think it would be kind of hard, but I could just track the number of times I eat meat and what kind of meat it is.  I've been doing the same thing with Alcohol, Soda, Chinese Food, sit down Restaurants, Pizza, and Fast Food.  The good news about Fast Food is that I can't remember a time when I went to McDonald's for food instead of the coffee.  Yes, I go there for coffee, and it's delicious and mostly $1, which Dunkin Donuts can't beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment