Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 8: Most Satisfying Moment in Life Thus Far

This one is going to be a doozy.

Now I have to look back on my life and think about the things that have been satisfying for me.  I've graduated from high school, college.  I've gotten a job on my own.  I purchased a car at 17 and invested in a Roth IRA.


I've never been in an accident, which isn't really a moment to be satisfied about.  I've driven far distances.  I went to New York City alone when I went to Rock the Bells in 2007.




I also flew to California alone in high school to visit my sister.  I went to the Kohoutek Festival which was fun.


I think the most satisfying moment in my life would have to be when I moved out my parent's house.  Even though I moved into the apartment that my grandmother owned, I still think that moving out of my house has given me some sanity.  If I still lived in my parents house now I don't think I would've met some of the people I know now among other things.

But I think doing this blog has served as a reminder that I should take notice of the things that I find satisfying in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment