Thursday, April 18, 2013

NEW 30 DAY CHALLENGE(S) DECIDED ON!!

So since I had a riveting ZERO messages about what kind of challenge I should do.  I decided to do 3.  The first one is going to be a 30 day challenge of Crunches.  Yes, those things you do on the floor with your abs. I'm hoping that I won't pull any muscles or only work on one section of my abs since it would look pretty damn weird.  The scheduling is the same as before: work 3 days, rest 1, for 30 days.

The second challenge I'm doing is Jumping Jacks.  This one looks ridiculous, because I don't think I've ever even thought of doing more than 100 jumping jacks.  This is will be pretty interesting.  I think I might have to do them outside or somewhere I can jump a lot and not disturb any neighbors.

The third challenge I'm doing is blog related.  I'm going to write for 30 consecutive days about 30 topics that I found on a list on tumblr.  I know that sounds weird, but it looked interesting and it was something that I think would help with my habit of writing more often.  I know that I have been on and off a lot in my life with blogging/writing as well as other habits, but I think if I put my mind to it, I can do it.  The list is below.  I don't know why it's 2 different colors.  See you all tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment