Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FINISHED MY 30 DAY CHALLENGE!!! Onto the Next one!


I finally did it!  I completed 30 days of ridiculous squats!  So proud of myself!  It just goes to show that with enough ambition and little strength, you can accomplish any goal you put your mind to!  Now go do it!    Today's final goal of 250 squats was enduring.  Especially since I've been under a lot of stress since the Boston Marathon bombings happened.  My legs are sore from it, but so what.  There are people who had sore legs yesterday and ended up having them amputated because of something terrible.  Anyways, I'm going to the gym, because I am on a mission to do more 30 day challenges and get shredded for the summer.

Any suggestions for a second 30 day challenge are welcome.  I still need some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment