Monday, April 1, 2013

My Squat Schedule (That's really crushing my legs and ass)


This is my Squat schedule.  The days that have check marks on them are the days that I have been done.  I'm officially half way done with this.  I haven't decided what 30 day routine I want to do next, but you can bet it will be either arms or abs.  Maybe a little something in between.  Now, let me tell you I didn't think I would make it past day 7, and now I'm moving to day 16.  I didn't start on the first of the month, but I don't think I would've done it at all if I waited until then.  There is no time like the present and I think it's about time that we all take a page out of this ambition post and get to work on ourselves.  Sure, the "pain" in my legs and ass is a little hard to get through, but you know what, I think it's going to be worth it.  So eat healthy, get on a workout regimen, and figure out your 30 day challenge.

Ma halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment